A little brief about me ;)

"OHANA means family.. family means, nobody gets left behind" - Lilo

Holla and welcome to my blog. :) So yeah. This is my family.. A family that will never left behind. They always support me.. Every time, Every where.. Okay so enough about them.

A little bit of brief about me :


My name : Noor Sharmin Vanida Binti Kamarul Ariffin
Nickname : Mynn, Sharmin
Age : 19 years old 
Country : Malaysia
Religion : Islam 
Hobby : Cooking, Crafting and Innovating
I'm the second child, out of seven.

Okay done.. So yeah.. Haha. Okay.. We proceed to the main topic, shall we?

Why I actually made this blog.. Me myself, I really love to do something cute and something that is creative.. So, for me, having a blog let other people to do craft together with me. For me, the definition of crafts is not only for something that only requires papers and stuff.. It also can be in cooking, making arts.. So, yeah.. That's the reason why I made this blog. To make people experience themselves doing exciting things while gaining knowledges. Oh yeah, the reason why I included my family in this post is because, they will be doing the exciting crafting adventure with me inside the blog.. so, what are you waiting for ? scroll for more ! :D
      XOXO,
      Mynn.

No comments:

Post a Comment